condition: good make / manufacturer: Rohn model name / number: 25G size / dimensions: 30' x 12" x12"
QR Code Link to This Post
ROHN 30' TOWER 25G
Reasonable offers will be considered.
Will not ship- Payment in cash only
Vintage ROHN Tower Removed from a cabin where it was used to hold a TV antenna. Use it to hold another antenna, lights, security cameras or for ham radio.
The estimated time attached to the building is approximately 30 yrs. The listing shows the tower in place with an old TV antenna at the top. The only parts this listing includes is what you see in the trailer.
(2) ROHN 25G STANDARD 10' SECTIONS
(1) ROHN 25AG2 9' TOP SECTION
(1) ROHN 40" SHORT BASE FOR EMBEDMENT IN CONCRETE
All the hardware that was holding the sections up and the bracket to the house are included. The pictures show the approximate dimensions. I cannot find any product markings on the tower parts.
Please verify this is exactly what you are looking for. The base is 40" tall and was never embedded in concrete, it was buried with some concrete blocks inter spaced in the zigzag.
Please view all the pictures. The tower is very sturdy even though some of the zigzag on the base shows some bending, and there are some rust spots on the tower and bolts, but all of them came off easily when disassembling this tower.
NOTE: I request the buyer view the tower in person prior to purchasing. You pickup at zip code 49651.
(NOTE: We MAY BE ABLE TO move it from where it is to zip code 48642 IF IT IS MORE CONVENIENT TO BUYER/SELLER AFTER discussion with the buyer and depending on schedules.)
Delivery possible to a reasonable distance from either zip code for a fee. Payment must be given prior to transporting this tower.
This is information about The ROHN 25G- there is every indication this is a Rohn 25G but I have not found markings.
* Uses double bolted joints
* Proven to be the best method of joining tower sections for sturdiness and dependability.
* 10' Section featuring 1-1/4" OD, 16 Gauge legs, 5/16" OD Solid Bracing
* Completely hot-dipped, galvanized after fabrication.
* Built on an 11 1/4" equilateral triangle design
* The 25AG2 Top Section features a tapered top and integrated mounting pipe.
* Length of the top section is 9'.
* High strength tubular legs joined by Zig-Zag® cross members.
* Each section contains all required nuts and bolts Continuous solid round steel bracing.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers