condition: good cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 175000 paint color: blue size: compact title status: salvage transmission: manual type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a beautifully restored Miata with a salvaged title due to hail damage. It has all new front body panels and was professionally done. The exterior is beautiful and the interior has been redone to match. Here is a list of some of the major work that was performed:
• Body was completely redone, with any issues and rust address.
• The interior was stripped, cleaned and restored.
• HVAC system removed, stripped, cleaned and new foam added
• New carpet
• Leather seats in very good condition
• Chrome style bar
• New soft top
• Like new trunk carpet
• New windshield
Mechanically, the car is in good shape and runs strong. It has 175K miles with no discernable issues. Here is a list of the major work performed:
• Full front-end seals, gaskets, and restore
• New water pump
• New front mail seal
• New thermostat
• New hoses
• New radiator
• New belts
• New timing belt and tensioners
• New cam rings
• New CAS O-ring
• New valve cover gasket (valves looked really good)
• New complete brakes all around (rotors, calipers, pads)
• Heater Core professional reconditioned
The exhaust is getting old and will need to be replaced soon. The shocks are coilovers. Not the best, but not bad. Still okay, but I would replace them with something better. Probably also needs new bushings at some point.
The transmission still shifts well. The clutch is good (not sure when it was changed last). Overall, this is a good car and one that will only get better with additional work.
Let me know if you are interested in looking at it. Any test drives will require a valid driver’s license and separate insurance (proof of full coverage including collision for this vehicle), or a $500 deposit.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers